Re: Tungsten T5 Problems

I've dared (after a thorough backup!) to sync evolution addresses and
calendar with the T5.

I started with the option "Copy to Pilot", first the addresses and then
the Calendar.

It worked ok.

The I changed the option to "Synchronize" and did a couple of changes on
the PC, and they synced successfully to the T5.

I also tried a couple of changes on the T5, and synced them ok to the
PC.

ToDos seem not to work properly (deleting on PC does't get synced to
T5).

I'll keep the list posted if I find important bugs (there were quite a
few bugs anyway in the evolution conduits with respect to the Palm Vx,
but I managed to live with them).

Thank You