Re: Tungsten T5 Problems

Yes I'm running gnome-pilot-2.0.12-4..

Thanks for the hint.

Adding the line to device.xml and setting timeout
to 100 has done the trick: the gpilotd now hooks up with the T5!

However, the conduit layer (of evolution) seems dodgy. I tried syncing
my evolution tasks with the T5, and it behaved badly when I deleted
tasks on evolution. (Created a series of empty tasks on T5).

I still haven't dared sync evolution addresses.

Another puzzling fact:

I tried deleting ToDoDB using dlpsh (rm ToDoDB command),
and it seems to delete it, but the todos keep on existing on the
PDA, despite the fact that dlpsh (and pilot-xfer --list) report
that the DB no longer exists !