Re: Treo300 Connection troubles

> > Syncing Memopad:  I can't get the notes in Memopad to sync with my
> > desktop.
>
> 	Upgrade to the current gnome-pilot code in cvs.
>
> 	This is a known issue in the released versions of gnome-pilot, and
> has been fixed in cvs.

David,
Are you sure the memo-file patch has been applied in cvs?  I've had a look at
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/gnome-pilot/gpilotd/
which seems to be the canonical repository, and I don't see the fix appearing.

I submitted a patch for this last month:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-pilot-list/2003-August/msg00093.html.

Since then there's been no update to the bugzilla ticket from the maintainers,
and nothing has changed in cvs (unless I'm looking at the wrong repository).
I've not heard from jpr despite sending a direct email with the patches
and a description.

Matt