Re: Treo300 Connection troubles

> Since then there's been no update to the bugzilla ticket from the
> maintainers, and nothing has changed in cvs (unless I'm looking at the
> wrong repository). I've not heard from jpr despite sending a direct email
> with the patches and a description.

	I just looked closer, and realized that I had Memo disabled. DOH!

	I thought it was working, because gpilotd no longer was hanging
during a sync.  It looks like it isn't fixed in the current cvs. Everyone
will probably have to wait a little over a month before it can be looked at
again and possibly fixed. I'm going to disable the conduit for now anyway.

	For me, it doesn't crash, but it doesn't sync memos either. It just
creates the ~/MyPilot/memos directory, but fails to put anything in it.
That's much better than a crash, but of course, isn't the desired behavior.

	I just tried your patch against current cvs + evo cvs, and it still
doesn't work (memos are not copied to the specified Memo directory). I'll
give it a distclean and rebuild the whole set again and see if I broke
something.

d.