Re: Treo300 Connection troubles

> I never could get the USB interface to work and after a few days of
> reading and patching kernels, I gave up and bought a serial cable and
> quickly got it to work.

	It works fine with USB, as long as you have the right kernel.

> Syncing Memopad:  I can't get the notes in Memopad to sync with my
> desktop.

	Upgrade to the current gnome-pilot code in cvs.

	This is a known issue in the released versions of gnome-pilot, and
has been fixed in cvs. If you don't have the proper development environment
set up to build this package from source, you can wait until a new release
is made, probably a bit over a month away, depending on the maintainer's
current plate of tasks on other projects.

d.