Re: SNAFU: Incomplete installs, no conduits available, precompiled packages not working

It is partially fixed if one uses only three sources in the
sources.list:

#### this is woody himself
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US  main contrib

#### woody security updates
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free

#### Gnome 2.2 backport to woody
deb
http://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/mirrors.evilgeniuses.org.uk/debian/backports/woody gnome2.2/
deb-src
http://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/mirrors.evilgeniuses.org.uk/debian/backports/woody gnome2.2/

If this ^^^^^^ is the contents of the sources.list,
evolution-1.4.5-0jds1 gets installed, together with all required
packages.
But my problem with not having the pilot-conduits / syncing up persists.
Please Help!

Regards
Lars

--