Can't Configure USB Visor

Hi All,

I'm trying to configure my Handspring Visor Deluxe to sync with gnome-pilot.
Below is my software configuration:

PDA:          Visor Handspring Deluxe
Linux Distro: Debian unstable
Kernel:       2.4.21 with preempt and low-latency applied
gnome-pilot:  2.0.9
pilot-link:   0.11.7
port:         /dev/ttyUSB1
dlpsh:        works and displays all of the correct information

dlpsh, pilot-xfer, jpilot -- all work. Only gnome-pilot doesn't work. All of
the permissions are set correctly -- I've been running all of the commands as
the same user. Does anyone have any ideas for getting this working?

Thanks!

~joe
--
Joseph (LittleRed) Martin