Re: gpilotd sync problems - workaround?

Would anyone who has a fully working current gnome-pilot setup working
care to get an strace of gnome-pilot starting with it sitting waiting
for a hotsync and then picking up a hotsync (don't need it to carry on
through the sync itself) on a USB connected palm.

I can then compare that to whats happening on my box and see if I can
pin down where it goes screwy.

Thanks
	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]