RE: Setup

On Fri, 2001-10-12 at 16:29, eskil olsen sol dk wrote:
> Yo...
>
> >And may I wish the sun to allways shine on you and your familly.
> >(Yesterday, 8 C and stormy, no snow)
>
> Most of them live in .dk, so no chance for too much sun for
> them.
>
> >I get this from my gpilotd (sorry it's a attachment - for some
> >unfathomable reason the Gnome Xterm and Evolution simply refuses to
> >transfer clipboard text):
>
> ah, there are no configured devices. If you ran the applet,
> it should have detected that there was no gpilotd config
> (it queries the daemon, if it returns 0 pilot ids, it
> launches the config druid).
>
> Try and run gpilot-applet (from menu or panel toolbar). If
> you don't use the applet, you can manually configure
> cradles and pilots using the control-center (gnomecc).

Actually this is the problem.
If I run the applet I goes through the motions untill I should press the
sync button on the craddle then the Visor times out - with nothing
happening. (no matter what timeout time it specify).

So I try to set this manually. Add everything through the gnomecc and
then rerun gpilotd. This is when I get the messages given above.

Martin S