RE: Setup

Yo...

>And may I wish the sun to allways shine on you and your familly.
>(Yesterday, 8 C and stormy, no snow)

Most of them live in .dk, so no chance for too much sun for
them.

>I get this from my gpilotd (sorry it's a attachment - for some
>unfathomable reason the Gnome Xterm and Evolution simply refuses to
>transfer clipboard text):

ah, there are no configured devices. If you ran the applet,
it should have detected that there was no gpilotd config
(it queries the daemon, if it returns 0 pilot ids, it
launches the config druid).

Try and run gpilot-applet (from menu or panel toolbar). If
you don't use the applet, you can manually configure
cradles and pilots using the control-center (gnomecc).

/dev/gnome-pilot-tech-support

Få din egen webmail på http://mail.sol.dk - gratis og med dig overalt!