RE: Setup

On Sat, 2001-10-13 at 13:31, Martin S wrote:

> Actually this is the problem.
> If I run the applet I goes through the motions untill I should press the
> sync button on the craddle then the Visor times out - with nothing
> happening. (no matter what timeout time it specify).
>
> So I try to set this manually. Add everything through the gnomecc and
> then rerun gpilotd. This is when I get the messages given above.
>
> Martin S

I had to redo my Linuxinstallation (I had installed Mozilla 0.9.5 and
changed it to another directory not suspecting that it would complete
wipe that directory and only place its own files there. Which makes life
a bit complicated when aforementioned directory is /usr/bin).

Anyway, I installed Ximian Gnome anew, and now everything works nicely
from Gnome. I can sync my Visor with Evolution! Happiness.

Martin S.