Re: Unable to configure calendar, address book and some other conduits

Federico Heinz <federico_heinz yahoo com> writes:

> Now all seems to work, except for to-do items, which for some reason don't
> appear in GnomeCal. Are to-dos actually supported in the current version?

Unless something has changed recently, no.  Nobody knows how to do
dateless todo items in gnome-cal, so nobody's done a conduit.

--
Alan Shutko <ats acm org> - In a variety of flavors!
39 days, 17 hours, 37 minutes, 13 seconds till we run away.