Re: Unable to configure calendar, address book and some other conduits

Here I go again, replying to my own messages.

On 02 Oct 2000 17:16:27 ART, Federico Heinz said:
> I'm having a tough time configuring my conduits.
> [...]
>  Perhaps unrelated to this (but maybe not), I was unable to get the Palm to sync
>  with the daemon until I forced the Palm's ID to 0, [...]

As it turns out, it was not unrelated at all. I somehow managed to set the Sync
ID of my Palm to 3141516 (I know I missed a figure), and to sync using that ID.
Now I am perfectly able to configure the missing conduits.

Now all seems to work, except for to-do items, which for some reason don't
appear in GnomeCal. Are to-dos actually supported in the current version?

Thanks in advance,

	Federico Heinz