Bug syncing recurring events

I got my calendar synced with careful application of hammer, and have
diagnosed a problem!  Whee!

Recurring events tend to pile up on the first of the
month/week/recurring-interval.  Not having checked the code yet, it
appears that when the pilot says "Repeat every month, by date" for an
appointment on August 5th, the appointment gets synced to August 5th,
but is told to "Repeat on the first of every month".  Looks like some
fields aren't getting set when the things come from the pilot.

I'm cvsing out right now... patch ready after I've looked at the code.

--
Alan Shutko <ats acm org> - In a variety of flavors!
38 days, 21 hours, 53 minutes, 4 seconds till we run away.