Re: More problems

Dan Hensley writes:
 > This is what I found:
 >     If I go through the druid and hit finish, the pilot-link capplet "Try",
 > "Revert", and "OK" buttons are grayed out.  There is also nothing listed in the
 > Pilots section.  If I close the capplet by switching to another one and
 > switching back, there is also nothing saved.  I have to completely exit gnomecc
 > for the changes to be saved.  Another thing I noticed is that gpilotd
 > automatically gets killed when I finish the druid.
 >     The other thing I noticed is that if I get the "failed to connect" message,
 > I have to start and stop gpilotd to clear it up in addition to removing the
 > gnome-pilot.d directory before it will successfully configure.

This all should now be fixed in CVS, including the druid<->gpilotd connection
problems. I didn't notice this setup problem before because I was
duing all my druid testing from the applet. I.e. if you add Pilot
applet to the panel it will also start the druid for you and it will
work fine. Now when you go through druid via gnomecc it will also work
and when you finish the druid  you will see all the new data in the
capplet. You will have to press "OK" to make sure it is
saved. "Cancel" will clear out everything.

Thanks,
-Vadim