Re: More problems

On Thu, Mar 23, 2000 at 09:56:25PM -0700, Dan Hensley wrote:
> Here are some other problems I noticed:
>

> * Once the pilot-link is configured, the information does not seem to be
> saved.  If I try to configure a conduit, I get an error message about no
> pilots configured.  I then have to delete everything and start over
> again, this time exiting gnomecc before doing anything else.  Then when
> I go back in to gnomecc I can configure conduits.

try clicking through the druid, closing the pilot-link capplet, killing
gpilotd and then configure the conduits.
i think you will notice that right after finishing the druid you cannot edit
the pilot succefully too. could you confirm ?

cheers

Never settle with words what you can accomplish with a flame thrower.