More problems

Here are some other problems I noticed:

* If .gnome/gnome-pilot.d exists from a partial setup (i.e. try to set
up with gpilotd already running, and abort it), trying to configure it
again with gnomecc will always fail, even if gpilotd is not running.

* If I delete gnome-pilot.d, make sure that gpilotd is not running, and
try to configure again, the first time I try it will fail with the same
(can't communicate with gpilotd) error.  Trying this again will usually
work.

* Once the pilot-link is configured, the information does not seem to be
saved.  If I try to configure a conduit, I get an error message about no
pilots configured.  I then have to delete everything and start over
again, this time exiting gnomecc before doing anything else.  Then when
I go back in to gnomecc I can configure conduits.

Dan