Re: ARM/x86 builds for xdg-app runtimes

On 7/7/15, Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org> wrote:
Hi Sam,

That's an interesting piece of hardware indeed!
Another reason that I was looking for "server-class" ARM machines is purely
because I was assuming that for one of these boards to be in a data center,
they would need some sort of rack mounting. Do you know if anything like
that exists for this board?

You can get enclosures from a few places, we have a bunch of these
ones:
https://www.pugetsystems.com/parts/Case/Puget-Systems-Acrylic-Development-Enclosure-for-NVIDIA-Jetson-TK1-10406

there's a whole list here: http://elinux.org/Jetson/Enclosures

We had 5 set up in a data centre at one point, there's a photo here:
https://twitter.com/codethink/status/520294027770732544 (apologies for
the link to Twitter). They are sat on shelves in a rack in their
plastic enclosures, all connected to one switch.

Sam