Re: ARM/x86 builds for xdg-app runtimes

On Mon, 2015-07-06 at 18:15 -0700, Cosimo Cecchi wrote:

Alex, where is the code that builds the xdg-app runtimes on
build.gnome.org, and how often/what is the condition that triggers a
runtime rebuild/upload?
I'm thinking that if it's not something prohibitive in terms of
bandwidth, we could perhaps host a board in our office as a low-tech
starting point.

There is a git trigger that kicks in every time there is a commit to
the gnome-sdk-images module, which is not very often atm.

The code is mostly in the git module, but there is some scaffolding
scripts on build.gnome.org in the /srv/gnome-sdk/gnome-sdk-images/
directory which kicks off make for all tracked branches (only one atm).