Re: GO logo

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004, Marc Maurer wrote:

> Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 17:17:56 +0100
> From: Marc Maurer <j m maurer student utwente nl>
> To: Gnome Office <gnome-office-list gnome org>
> Subject: Re: GO logo

Sorry, interesting idea but I really dont like how it turned out.
Using the Gnome foot for the letter G is a little confusing and
using teh Gnome foot backwards for the letter O is completely baffling.

> > http://gnomedesktop.org/files/charlie/logo-icon.png
>
> The icon is really cute though :)

This however I do like.
That there is more than one foot suggests to me some sense of it being a
collection (but I'm probably reading too much into it).

- Alan