Re: GO logo

On Sat, 2004-01-31 at 09:16, Marc Maurer wrote:
> Op za 31-01-2004, om 10:27 schreef Charles Goodwin:
> > On Sat, 2004-01-31 at 01:19, Charles Goodwin wrote
> > > I've done some edits
> >
> > Here's my modifications:
> >
> > http://gnomedesktop.org/files/charlie/logo-full.png
> > http://gnomedesktop.org/files/charlie/logo-icon.png
> >

> Nice, a bit crowded though imo. I modded your version :)
>
> Same idea, less crowded:
>
> http://130.89.227.64/uwog/go/logo-full-one-foot.png
> http://130.89.227.64/uwog/go/logo-full-one-foot.svg

I definitely prefer the 2 foot version:

In the 1 foot version I don't see the O. Scanning the image fromtop to
bottom my brain seems to devide that the foot is indeed a G and doesn't
switch to O inspite of the ffice. So All I see is Gnome Gffice. That
problem doesn't occur in the 2 foot version.

I like the idea of Gnome Office letting Gnome stand on 2 feet ;-)

Andreas
--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences