Re: Instigation

On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 20:23 -0800, David Bolack wrote:
>   o Fill Deficiencies
>          We need a presentation project, a good PIM ( preferably one with
> good integration into the popular Gnome Email clients ), and possibly a
> report generator/graphing system.

I talked with agata's author (http://agata.sf.net) about making it use
libgda/libgnomedb, and thus be part of GNOME Office. The problem so far
is that it's written in PHP, which makes it a bit harder, mainly because
we don't have PHP bindings for GNOME-DB yet.

>  Good additions would include a smart
> dictionary downloader, thesaurus, and possibly a grammar tool.

it would be really nice to have a frontend to wikipedia.org.

cheers