Re: What goes in gnome office (Lets keep it simple)

tor 2002-04-11 klockan 14.58 skrev Jody Goldberg:

<snip>

> Questions
> ---------
> 1) Are people ok with the notion of starting with a small set of packages ?

I think this sounds like a good idea.

> 2) Email/News in Office or Network ?

The question is if we are going to create something that has the same
features as MS Office. If we are, I really think that we should include
Evolution. If not, it sounds like a better idea to have it in a network
package and think of office-applications as more document-based.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/