Re: Hello there...

On Sun, 2003-11-30 at 03:05, Hasbullah Bin Pit wrote:

> I prefer this list do everything with GNOME in Malaysia.
> and I'm suggesting this upstream.
> gnome user need support, love, sharing experince.
> eat together...

Yup, that is the point.

> I prefer gnome user to love gnome and start to contribute on less
> technical part of gnome developement. such as bugsquad and docs.
> our docs guru is here :)

Anyone like to do docs stuffs? i am maintaining several documentation
and have written many, but we still have a lot of documentation need to
be written. it is easy... but take time. [1]

> I plan to bring jeff wough and several gnome hacker to fosscon next
> year.. and create mini guadec at fosscon.

Hey, that is cool...,

[1] I know many new comers like to dive into hacking code, but it is not
    easy to do so always.. why not start with documentation, you will
    got chance to experience how gnome hacker work and maintain a
    software.
--
Chee Bin HOH <cbhoh gnome org>, http://community.asiaosc.org/~cbhoh

Where we're going, we don't need roads..., http://www.gnome.org