[GNOME-my]Re: Hello there...

On Sun, 2003-11-30 at 03:05, Hasbullah Bin Pit wrote:

> >>So, what exactly do we do? Market GNOME? I like the
> >>idea plenty.
>
> I prefer this list do everything with GNOME in Malaysia.
> and I'm suggesting this upstream.
> gnome user need support, love, sharing experince.
> eat together...

Let's organise a GNOME makan session for erm... the second week of
December?

The Hack In The Box Security Conference is on the 12th-14th, lets do
dinner on one of those days before it (11th?).

> I prefer gnome user to love gnome and start to contribute on less
> technical part of gnome developement. such as bugsquad and docs.
> our docs guru is here :)

Yes. Well, don't know how significant this is, but I'm one of the folk
that use GNOME on the PPC architecture as well, so thats another one of
my interests. (Debian PPC...)

> > I was once planning  to go there, but I also like to
> > be in GUADEC conference in Norway (2004), so burget
> > problem, i drop the linux.conf.au 2004.
>
> I plan to bring jeff wough and several gnome hacker to fosscon next
> year.. and create mini guadec at fosscon.

Oh, tempting!

--
Colin Charles, byte aeon com my
http://www.bytebot.net/