Re: gnome-media roadmap for 2.23

Am Montag, den 10.03.2008, 10:57 +0000 schrieb Ross Burton:
> On Mon, 2008-03-10 at 10:34 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > And the media profiles could certainly do with some updating/rework.
>
> I've been meaning to have a look at the profiles in Banshee, has anyone
> done an objective comparison of them to the media profiles?

AFAIK no but they're much more powerful and better to customize than
what we currently have. Bad side is, that it needs a lisp-like
interpreter which currently only has a C# implementation.

IMHO the general idea is great and the way to go but maybe we can find
something easier to specify configurations than this lisp dialect (or
get a C implementation) :)