Re: Common music database?

Ross Burton wrote:
On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 15:16 +0100, Jamie McCracken wrote:
Will change Audio.Year to Audio.Date and add your others later today (Audio.LastPlay, Audio.PlayCount, Aduio.FirstSeen, Audio.TrackNo, Audio.DiscNo, Audio.Duration, Audio.ReplayGain and Audio.Performer)

How is FirstSeen specific to audio files?

Actually we dont need Audio.FirstSeen as Audio.LastPlay wont be set if its fresh!

Sound Juicer sets the following tags:

* track title
* track artist
* track number
* total number of tracks
* album name
* encoder name
* encoder version
* MusicBrainz album ID
* MB artist ID
* MB album artist ID
* MB track ID
* genre
* release date

It's a known bug that it isn't writing sortable track artist name and
album artist names, so consider those in the list too.

Sorry, is

right so I need to add Audio.AlbumTrackCount, Audio.CodecVersion , Audio.AlbumArtist and your MB fields (are these all integers?).

--
Mr Jamie McCracken
http://www.advogato.org/person/jamiemcc/