Re: Coaster-lib

There is going to be a way to setup the bootable. As time says thats not
the focus. The focus here is the acual working parts. The GUI will come
in time. By release the GUI will be nice and it will be simple yet
powerful. I plan on messing with a few diff. ways to present it.
Coaster-lib comes first!

--
Sean Harshbarger <harshbarger 13 osu edu>