Re: Gnome Video Player - WAS:Re: A baggage-free approach to gnome-media

On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 19:30, Dennis Smit wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 22:05, Mark Finlay wrote:
> >
> > Now that i think of it using mm would probably be a bad idea for a video
> > player.
>
> Could you also tell us why you think so because i am really
> curious about why monkey-media shouldn't support video.
> Actually the headers are there for months it only needs to
> be implemented.

Well, (in my ignorance, as usual) I thought that it might be *bad* for
monkeymedia to have the complications of video support - but I am
obviously wrong.

So yeah, being slightly more enlightened now i think that it is very
much an attainable and desirable goal to have just one multimedia lib.

--

	 .--= [ MArk Finlay - finlaymATeircomDOTnet ] =--.

	  [ sisob: irc.gnome.org www.gnomedesktop.org ]
		[ MArk: www.gnomesupport.org ]