Re: [gnome-mud] Spanish gnome-mud

I think it should be configurable.. mainly because spanish mudders are not the only spanish mud players, and there are probably muds around that use non standard exit commands and should be also supported. I think it could even be integrated into a keybindings section, although it is a quite special case (just consider that the automap has to know the key-direction relations).

Quim.

Jordi Mallach wrote:

Hi Quim,