[gnome-mud] Spanish gnome-mud
- From: softhome <gexplorer softhome net>
- To: gnome-mud-list gnome org
- Subject: [gnome-mud] Spanish gnome-mud
- Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:37:11 +0100
I'm a Spanish mud user. I use Debian/Unstable. I've installed the
gnomde-mud and I've tried to play in a spanish server but I've found
- I can't see special characters (of spanish) like "ñ" or tilded vocals.
- The automapper option sends commands in english (such as "north")
and the server I play in works in spanish (instead of "north" is "norte")
Is there any way to solve this problem? Gnome-mud is the best mud
client that I've found for Linux but I can't play in a Spanish server.
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next