Re: [gnome-mud] Spanish gnome-mud

Hi Quim,

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 09:53:11AM +0100, Quim Rovira wrote:
> If I'm not wrong, this first is a know issue which is in the TODO list
> for future gnome-mud releaes. The second has also been discussed in the
> mailing list, so all active developers know about it. It should be easy
> to make movement commands configurable, and if  the project managers
> agree I would like to implement it, either using libglade or gtk only
> (the user interface is currently being heavily modified).

We surely agree, but what's your idea to do the fix properly? Have the
exits configurable in the preferences, or get the exit values from
gettext? The latter option would be better as it's simpler UI-wise, but
I don't know if it'd be enough.

Jordi
jordi sindominio net     jordi debian org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/