Re: [gnome-mud] Critical errors on startup, Seg Fault during key depression

On Fri, 2003-12-19 at 11:49, Quim Rovira wrote:
> *sigh*
> I was just looking at the code and noticed the trigger system is already
> implemented using regular expressions.. I imagine the use of the s///
> operator would have little use for the alias system?

Well, seeing an "easy implementation of the best trigger system" sounds
very interesting. I don't know if people are using regex triggers, I
don't even know if they are documented so people know they exist. :)

So, if you have any ideas redoing the whole thing using pcre instead
sounds nice to me.

regards
Robin