Re: [gnome-mud] Critical errors on startup, Seg Fault during key depression

Just as a simple opinion.. Should the possiblity of using perl regular expressions (I libpcre provides support for them) be considered? Maybe it is a little processor-intensive, but that would not only allow to simpify gnome-mud alias code, but also allow easy implementation of the best trigger system, and probably much more..

I'll be having my exams the next month (January), so I'll be quite busy, but I'll have plenty of time to work on it during February.. If you discard this option I'll try to write a pcre plugin to for aliases and substitution (after all, it's the same code for incomming and outcomming data)

Quim.