Re: [gnome-mud] Critical errors on startup, Seg Fault during key depression

On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 01:53:26PM +0100, Robin Ericsson wrote:
> We need to make some sort of check for this.

Yeah, other apps check for it on startup and show an error if things
look bad.

> Whats the news on gnomedesktop.org btw?

It was rejected, due to lack of some information, and screenshots. I
need to redo the screenshots for 0.10 (heh, the screenshots are from
0.5.x times in some cases!) and resubmit. I'll try to od it today.

Robin, can you have a look at the Debian bugs? (crash on save log, and
the alias bug)

Jordi
jordi sindominio net     jordi debian org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/