Re: [gnome-mud] Critical errors on startup, Seg Fault during key depression

*sigh*
I was just looking at the code and noticed the trigger system is already implemented using regular expressions.. I imagine the use of the s/// operator would have little use for the alias system?

Quim Rovira wrote:

Just as a simple opinion.. Should the possiblity of using perl regular expressions (I libpcre provides support for them) be considered? Maybe it is a little processor-intensive, but that would not only allow to simpify gnome-mud alias code, but also allow easy implementation of the best trigger system, and probably much more..
[...]
Quim.