Re: [gnome-love] Problem building gtk+ using jhbuild

On Thu, 2014-09-04 at 03:29 +0530, Eejya Singh wrote:
I tried git fetch in the ~/jhbuild/checkout/gtk+ directory but it
still gets stuck. I have already tried downloading gtk+ around 4-5
times both manually and using jhbuild. Is there some other method
(faster) that would help? Thanks for replying :)

You could also try using http instead of git protocol (not: tool).
Though if your network is bad, your network is bad. :-/

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/