[gnome-love] Problem building gtk+ using jhbuild

Hi,
I have been trying to build evince using jhbuild and when I run the following command:
jhbuild build evince
It gets stuck while downloading the gtk+ module. I have checked my Internet connection and it works properly. The other modules are built properly but gtk+ module gets stuck at 40 MB or so. I have updated my system dependencies. Could someone point out the problem? Thanks !

Regards
Eejya