Re: [gnome-love] Problem building gtk+ using jhbuild

On Thu, Sep 04, 2014 at 02:06:15AM +0530, Eejya Singh wrote:
Hi,

Hi.

I have been trying to build evince using jhbuild and when I run the
following command:
jhbuild build evince
It gets stuck while downloading the gtk+ module. I have checked my Internet
connection and it works properly. The other modules are built properly but
gtk+ module gets stuck at 40 MB or so. I have updated my system
dependencies. Could someone point out the problem? Thanks !

I'm able to clone the gtk+ module, but I've had problems in the past
where git.gnome.org has been extremely slow for me at times.

Can you clone the repository manually?
git clone git://git.gnome.org/gtk+

Do you get any specific error messages, either from git or from jhbuild?

                Marcus