Re: [gnome-love] GNOME needs some good SDK

Mono for one, is a good start but there is a huge debate around its
openness... someone familiar on that can elaborate...

apart from that, i do agree --- gnome needs a single framework
(something like Qt) instead of the myriad of options... these options
(though its nice to play with) plays to the advantage of apple and
MS...