Re: [gnome-love] GNOME Goals birthday!

On 3/21/07, Luis Menina <liberforce fr st> wrote:
Hi to all GNOME lovers!

I'd also like to know if Claudio and/or Xan would be willing to put some
time here, to build a GNOME Goals team...

Sure. I'd say we need to be very careful if we want to put GTK+ inside
any goal because the mean time for your patch to get in is generally
not that great and it could discourage newcomers. Other than that...
as I said in the GTK+ email I shaped my proposal to mimic GNOME Love,
and they say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, so you
can count me in :)

Cheers, Xan

Let's make GNOME rock even more altogether!