Re: [gnome-love] About Me - Change Password dialog suggestions

On Thu, 2006-01-26 at 22:00 -0800, Sri Ramkrishna wrote:
Unless of course you have street creds then you can say whatever you
want.

On the other hand, I didn't see anything particularly wrong with this
message (although I don't remember it on DDL).  More importantly, I see
that he wants to help by volunteering.  That automatically makes him
gold in my book.

That said, excellent suggestions

best regards,
sri

Thank you! I started to get a little depressed by all the mails about
what I was doing completely wrong :\

Nevertheless, I agree that my first mail wasn't optimal, and I've
learned from that. I appreciate you trying to help, however it felt like
a bit too much :P

Thank you,
--
Johannes H. Jensen <joh deworks net>