Re: [gnome-love] gnome-keyring-manager

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 15:09:38 +0100, Joachim Noreiko <jnoreiko yahoo com> wrote:

gnome-keyring-manager is in need of documentation.
unfortunately it is not the only part of Gnome :(

I'd really like a developer to come forward and
subject him/herself to a few questions from me so I
can then write the documentation.
I am not contributing to it, but I believe I have a sane understanding
of what it has been made for and how it is working in general.
Feel free to forward unanswered questions to me.