Re: [gnome-love] Introduction......

If you're interested in the doc area, get on the 'gnome-doc-list' and
contact Shaun McCance.

If you're interested in helping out with the bugsquad, join the 'gnome-
bugsquad' list and send a mail to Luis Villa (although I understand he's
taking a break for a while, so may take a while to respond).

Get on the mailing list(s), and bring up any comments, questions and
suggestions there. IRC channels are also a good way of contacting others
working on the same goals (irc.gnome.org, channels like #gnome and #bugs
might be good places to start).

Good luck!

--
Ross