Re: [gnome-love] Introduction......

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 12:52 +0200, ewajacobs wrote:
I guess there is no interest then?

On the contrary!
We are really interested in new contributors :)

It's just that contributing to GNOME (or any other Open Source project
for what it matters) also means being a bit proactive about it :)
You'll not get responses like "Ok, do this and that".
I'm not much into the Doc project, but I suppose the first step (as in
any other involvement) is to subscribe to the appropriate mailing lists
and join the appropriate irc channels (#gnome-love is one, but I suppose
there is also one specific to the documentation) so that you see how
things works and find out which things need to be done and how to do
them.

Good Luck!

ciao
        paolo