[gnome-love] Introduction......

Hello, my name is John Hornbeck.  I have been a GNOME user for a few
years and have always wanted to help in some way.  I am finally getting
the know how and the time to try and help out.  If someone could point
me in the direction of a project that needs help in someway or if there
is something specific that needs to be done, please let me know.  I can
write docs, test software, build packages, and I can code somewhat and I
am good at reading code for errors.  Hope I can be of help to someone.
John Hornbeck

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by OnlineOK Mail SErver]