Re: [gnome-love] A good program to write a tutorial about?

Hi Joe ~

On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 19:13, Joe Gasiorek wrote:
I've used gnome-blog.  I was not a fan of it.  I am probebly not the
inteded user audience since it is made to be very simple.  I suggest

gnome-blog's intended user audience is actually supposed to be all GNOME
users.  It's not completely there right now, but it will be soon.
Currently it has a very simple and easy to use interface, but does lack
some intermediate level functionality.

using bloGTK.  Its got spell check and post preview.  I highly suggest.

These are features that are being actively worked on in the current
gnome-blog, if there are any other features you'd like to see I'd
appreciate it if you'd put them in Bugzilla [ http://bugzilla.gnome.org/
]

Thanks,
~ Bryan

--
"If you hear bees in a coffee can, you know it's a 12 year old in a
Honda, driving by."