Re: [gnome-love] A good program to write a tutorial about?

I've used gnome-blog.  I was not a fan of it.  I am probebly not the
inteded user audience since it is made to be very simple.  I suggest
using bloGTK.  Its got spell check and post preview.  I highly suggest.
Its also being updated quiet frequently.  Anyway you can grab it here:
http://blogtk.sourceforge.net/