[gnome-love] Fixing gtk-spin-button for gtk 2.0

I recently ran into a lot of troubles with GtkSpinButton. I was browsing
the gtk 2.0 code and discovered that it is still a little broken. I am
looking for a brave soul that wants to fix it. So if anybody is
interested speak up. I estimate this will be a 1-2 week task. Fun
hacking and the code needs to be very carefully written. We would then
send the patch to the gtk-devel-list. The brave soul will have to first
write a very small test program that shows why it is broken (and will
make it crash in a number of ways) and then write a patch to fix the
brokenes. I have an idea on how we could fix it.

Let me know.

love,
Chema