Re: [gnome-love] wanted: php or cgi programmer with some spare time to help with gnome test spec

Hi Luis!

Am Son, 2001-12-02 um 15.59 schrieb Luis Villa:
Manuel:
There is one thing that perl would definitely be wonderful for. As I
pointed out in my last message*, the tests are currently stored as
~2,000 star-office generated HTML files. A perl script that converted
these data files to XML would be wonderful. A tarball with all the files

So, one question I have: these HTML files look all the same, right?
Well, I think that would be a good job for Perl.
The next step would be to create a spec for the generated XML-File...

Next week is a bit busy here (have to write two 3:30h exams in school),
so before Wednesday I can't start to work on this and I don't know how
fast I'll have a working script...
But after that I would really like to help with the converting job.

Ciao,
Manuel

--
('>                      http://www.matronix.de                     <`)